Posted by: theBSM in: Blackjack
Online casino games are constantly perfected and adjusted to rapidly developing technologies. Nowadays we can observe interactive games, casino games with multiple plots, igames and 3D games. Those who like to play free blackjack online, know that a lot of new online Blackjack variations have been introduced recently.
The main trends in casino games are:
• Introduction of multi-jackpot games
• Bonus games are a must
• Multi-level games with different scenarios
• Live dealer games
• The use of Casino Coupon Codes
Where is the best Canadian online casino found? At All Jackpots of course! Come in and see what it’s all about. Now, when you play Blackjack online, you can feel as if you were in a real casino and enjoy a talk with a live dealer. Everything – perfect sound systems, 3D graphic images which can move and audio-video systems – create the effect of real presence; and at the same time you have much more playing, banking and betting alternatives.
One more trend observed these days (and we mentioned it above) is the creation of 3D games, which copy real things and people. 3D roulette is already common, but 3D Blackjack has been introduced in 1 or 2 casinos only including Canadian casinos.
The perspectives of 3D games in general and 3D Blackjack in particular are rather predictable. The researches on 3D roulette have shown that old players tend to play common version of Roulette, though the prevailing number of new players choose more spectacular 3D variants. The overall popularity of 3D Roulette is gradually growing and we can estimate that this tendency will remain the same. Judging by the situation with 3D roulette, we can assume that 3D Blackjack games will also find a number of addicted admirers among old and fresh casino players.
Online Blackjack has a lot of variations:
• Traditional Online Blackjack or 21, as it’s often called
• Chinese Blackjack
• Kampong or Malaysian Blackjack
These are the basic games and they are further subdivided, so most online casinos carry from 3-4 to 15 Blackjack games.
The most common Online Blackjack games are:
• Blackjack Diamond
• Vegas Strip Blackjack
• Three Card Blackjack
• Perfect Pairs Blackjack
• Blackjack Surrender
• Pontoon Blackjack
• Vegas Downtown Blackjack
In general, you may come across about 30 variations of online Blackjack, which can be quite different from one another, but the basic rules remain the same.
Most Online Blackjack games are played with a dealer and up to 7 players. The dealer has 2 cards, one of them open, another face down. You are dealt out 2 cards and you have to decide whether to stand or continue playing. You can choose either to hit, or to split (see the cases when you can do it in “Basic Blackjack Strategy” post), or to double if needed. To win you have to have a hand value as close to 21 as possible or equal to it, but if the total sum of the cards in hand is more than 21, you lose. You can lose either your initial bet only or all of them (depending on the game). If you want to play 21 online and deposit with Visa, Roxy Palace Casino is a Casino With Visa.
Basic Blackjack strategy is applied to the game played with 4-8 decks and has the following rules:
• The dealer always stands on soft 17
• You can double on any 2 cards
• Double after split is allowed
• You have to stand if you have 17-20
• If you have 13-16, everything depends on the dealer’s card. If he has 2-6, you have to stand, if he has 7-10 or A, you have to hit. The exception is the following combinations:
|Player Cards||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP|
• If you have A,8 A,9, you have to stand, no matter which card the dealer has
• If you have A,2 A,3; A,6; A,7 or A,4 A,5, you have to hit in most cases, see the chart below to see the exceptions.
• If you have A,7, and the dealer has 2,7 or 8, then stand.
|Player cards||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP|
*if not allowed to double, then stand
** if not allowed to double, then hit.
• If you have 10,10, then always stand
• Stand, if you have 9,9, and the dealer has 7, 10 or A. In other cases split.
• Double/hit if you have 5,5 and the dealer – 2-9
• If you have A,A, always split
• See the chart to learn when to hit
• On all the other cases split
|Player cards||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP||Dealer Card UP|